Date: 9/7/17 6:01 am
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 9-6-17 species(36) @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
9-6-17 species(36) @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Yesterday was amazing and numbers are low and many birds not on this list--we through 3 cameras batteries. Need more observers, go here to make plans:
http://www.warblerwoods.org/visitor-instructions.html

We especially need help Sunday and Monday

Warbler Woods
Sep 6, 2017
8:33 AM
Stationary
320 Minutes
Comments: Warbler Pond didn't include several flycatchers

2 Black Vulture
1 Turkey Vulture
2 Red-shouldered Hawk
1 Inca Dove
3 White-winged Dove
1 Greater Roadrunner
2 Chimney Swift
2 Ruby-throated Hummingbird
1 Black-chinned Hummingbird
4 Ruby-throated/Black-chinned Hummingbird
2 Ladder-backed Woodpecker
1 Least Flycatcher
2 Eastern Phoebe
2 White-eyed Vireo
1 Warbling Vireo
2 Carolina Chickadee
5 Black-crested Titmouse
2 Carolina Wren
1 Bewick's Wren
4 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
2 Long-billed Thrasher
1 Northern Mockingbird
3 Black-and-white Warbler
1 Nashville Warbler
1 Mourning Warbler
11 Yellow Warbler
1 Canada Warbler
13 Wilson's Warbler -- Yes, they were everywhere and different plumage and seen in multiples--amazing day! I only count if I could see a difference from another
2 Summer Tanager
10 Northern Cardinal
1 Painted Bunting
1 Orchard Oriole
6 Baltimore Oriole
7 House Finch
8 Lesser Goldfinch
2 House Sparrow

Number of Taxa: 36

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!