Date: 9/6/17 7:57 pm
From: Jack Daynes <jackdaynes...>
Subject: [obol] 2017-09-06 Wednesday And Back On The Road
I should like to acknowledge the help provided by the Oregon birding
community. My request for information yielded several helpful replies.
Barbara Combs provided a series of her favorites, and Yvette Uber
suggested Bolon Island, but there was construction on the bridge just to
the south, and by the time I saw the exit, it was too late to get off
the road and no way to turn around <sigh>. Stephen Holzman and Bob
Archer sent the same link <http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations>,
which I’ve been using to navigate, choosing stops every few miles to
investigate as I head south. I was tempted to start out further north,
but ultimately I opted to drive the two lane roads from Sutherlin and
follow the Umpqua River into Reedsport, then north to Florence.

More story at:
https://shadetreeimaging.com/2017-09-06-wednesday-and-back-on-the-road/

--
-- Jack --