Date: 9/6/17 7:32 pm
From: Mark Stephenson <markstephenson4106...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Possible Yellow Billed Cuckoo Owl Canyon Sonoma County Bodega bay
Today Lucas and I Heard what we thought was the start of a yellow billed Cuckoo  Ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca call. It repeated several times relatively loudly and then grew softer with only two or three cacaca. It was hunkered down in the willows at the top of the canyon and  moved around but we could never locate it. We couldn't think of any bird that would make this call. We may have Recordings from Brook o' Connor. Hopefully someone can stop by tomorrow and have better luck than we can locating the bird.

Cheers and Happy Birding
Mark & Lucas StephensonNapa, CA

Join us on Facebook!