Date: 9/6/17 2:06 pm
From: Scott Seltman <sselt...>
Subject: Re: roadrunner
I'm still seeing roadrunners almost every trip I make to Kingman and Harper
counties. I've been seeing one consistently in a farmyard right along the
highway south of Kingman, but also NOT seeing it fairly often too, so who
knows? It was there on Saturday, 2 September.

And then on 4 September I surprised a roadrunner that may have been hiding
behind a round bale, at least it took off like a rocket about 10 seconds
after I parked next to the bale. This was in extreme southern Kingman
County.

All the Larned roadrunners have sooooo many places to hide that it's almost
pointless to even search from them, but every few weeks I'm still seeing one
or two at the K-19 intersection s. of Larned.

Scott Seltman
Larned Kansas

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to