Date: 9/6/17 1:58 pm
From: <redpoll...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Seabird Cruises out of Newburyport
Once again this summer, Mass Audubon's Joppa Flats Education Center is partnering with Newburyport Whale Watch to offer Seabird Cruises. The first of these dedicated seabird trips was held on August 14 and was great! The next will be this upcoming Monday, September 11, from 9 am to 3 pm. We will head out in search of storm-petrels, shearwaters, gannets, jaegers, terns, gulls, and phalaropes, and whatever else we can find. These are not whale watching cruises-we are in it for the birds. I will be onboard for sighting and narration. We are hoping for a birdy time on the water this year!
All registrations should be done with Newburyport Whale Watch at 1-800-848-1111 or online at http://newburyportwhalewatch.com/.

Hope to see you on the water on Monday!

Dave
David M. Larson, Ph.D., Science and Education Coordinator
Joppa Flats Education Center, Mass Audubon, 1 Plum Island Turnpike, Newburyport, MA 01950
Telephone: (978) 462-9998
E-mail: <dlarson...>

Join us on Facebook!