Date: 9/6/17 11:56 am
From: joe sebastiani <joe...>
Subject: [de-birds] Thursday Flint Woods Walks
Dear Birders: Starting tomorrow, I will be leading bird walks at the Delaware Nature Society's Flint Woods Preserve each Thursday through October, starting at 8am. Everyone is welcome. Members of Delaware Nature Society are free, and for others, we ask for a $10 donation. The address for Flint Woods is 350 Twaddell Mill Road, Wilmington if you are using google maps. Actually, if you are in Centreville at Route 52 and Twaddell Mill Road, go east on Twaddell Mill about of a mile and look for the sign I will place on the side of the road.

This preserve includes some of the highest quality old-growth forest in New Castle County, a gorgeous large restored meadow, and thickets. This is a special opportunity to explore and bird this wonderful private nature preserve, and I hope to see you in the morning!

Joe Sebastiani
Ashland Nature Center Manager

Delaware Nature Society
Ashland Nature Center