Date: 9/6/17 6:43 am
From: Deborah Grove <dsg4...>
Subject: Re: [PABIRDS] Clarion/Venango Sabine's Gull YES
We had a Sabine's at Bald Eagle in Centre county after Isabel.

Deb

Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 13:14:26 +0000
From: Michael Leahy [ mailto:<mrl706...> | <mrl706...> ]

To: [ mailto:<PABIRDS...> | <PABIRDS...> ]

The Sabine's Gull found by Jerry Stanley & Kathy Goodblood yesterday at
Kahle Lake on the border of Clarion & Venango counties is still present as
of 9:00 am this morning. Best views seem to be from the boat launch on the
Clarion county or southern side of the lake although the bird is actively
hunting most of the lake. Currently, there is some viewing issues with
dense fog limiting viewing distance. I expect the fog will dissipate as the
morning progresses.

Regards
Michael R Leahy
Knox, PA