Date: 9/5/17 7:53 pm
From: Dave King <daking55dk...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Mostly Arapahoe County Birds
Hello birders,
I drove Eastern Arapahoe County today.  Two Lark Buntings along county road 161 were the highlight.  Returning to Denver I stopped at Eastlawn Memorial Cemetery, Adams County.  After about 20 visits, finally a bird of note.  A Townsend's Warbler was in the willow tree at the eastern end.  A House Wren was in the short willows near the entrance sign.  At Aurora Sports Park I bushwacked along Sand Creek.  A young American Redstart and Warbling Vireo were about 100 yards south of the east-west--north-south bend.  At the second house along east 6th avenue, west of Picadilly Road a Northern Mockingbird was in the short bushes.
Dave KingDenver

Join us on Facebook!