Date: 9/5/17 6:13 pm
From: Bill Anderson <billandersonbic...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Swallow-tailed Gull Pursuit - railroad tracks
Many of the passenger trains (Sounders and Cascades) running between Seattle and Everett have the engine on the end of the train, so one may not hear the train until it is on top of you.   Passenger trains travel 60mph through that area and they cannot stop quickly like automobiles.
 Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA