Date: 9/5/17 5:44 pm
From: Danny Akers <birdmandan1231...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Eurasian Tree Sparrow - Ames
Hi All,

While sitting on my patio enjoying this wonderful fall evening, a EURASIAN TREE SPARROW briefly appeared at the feeders in my Ames yard. I presume this is the same bird I had several weeks ago. If anything, it has shown it's not super reliable and I'll update if anything changes on that front.

Some other fun yard observations this evening: 70+ Chimney Swifts (flying northwest), 5 f/imm. Ruby-throated Hummingbirds, 1 Carolina Wren, and Tennessee, Bay-breasted, Nashville Warblers and American Redstarts.

Danny Akers
Ames