Date: 9/5/17 4:18 pm
From: Ryan Maclean via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Osprey Lecture by Rob Bierregardd this Thursday in Greenwich
Hey all!
With hawkwatching season starting to kick in I just wanted to let you all
know that this Thursday we will have Rob Bierregardd at Audubon Greenwich
to talk about his groundbreaking work radio tracking Osprey migration. Some
of you may be familiar with his website ospreytrax.com, where you can track
the journeys of southbound and northbound Ospreys that Rob has tagged each
year.

The talk will start at 7 PM and will cost $5 for Audubon Members, $8 for
non-members. More details below:
http://greenwich.audubon.org/events/art-tagging-ospreys-evening-rob-bierregaard

-Ryan MacLean
Audubon Greenwich