Date: 9/5/17 2:17 pm
From: Pamela Johnston <pamelaj...>
Subject: [obol] Oregon Birding Association Annual Meeting a Malheur Field Station - LAST CALL this week
Hello one and all,

This week is the last chance to register for the Oregon Birding Association Annual Meeting. If you have never been to one, this is our annual 2 days of birding trips, a pair of bird-related programs, and business meeting of the OBA. Every year we go to a different place in Oregon, and this time it’s trip around the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and environs from our base at Malheur Field Station, September 15 - 17.

We first announced this event in June, and as the deadline gets nearer this message is meant to refresh the idea of attending, or to inform you for the first time. There is still time to sign up, but not much!

To register to attend, please go to www.orbirds.org and start at the Annual Meeting at Malheur in the upper right corner.

Friday September 8 is the utter, total, drop-dead date if you want any meals at MFS. If you would like to attend the evening programs, having dinner beforehand at MFS is the most convenient and sociable way to do it, so don’t delay if you want to be there. If you want to stay at MFS, that is available by calling 541 493 2629. I can not help you further with that.

There are also 3 seats available on a half-day Sunday afternoon van trip with Duncan Evered to parts of the refuge TBD by him and his passengers. It is not listed on the website and is paid for separately. If this interests you, please contact me directly at <pamelaj...> and I will get you set up.

Pamela Johnston

Join us on Facebook!