Date: 9/5/17 11:01 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sanderling - Lake Sunapee
Yesterday I was working at a lakeside estate in New London cleaning up the wrack on the edge of an expansive beach on the property. To my surprise I was joined by a SANDERLING cruising the edge of the beach chasing the waves and grabbing food here and there. It made its way south passing me at about 10-15' before finally turning around a bend and out of sight. This is my first inland sighting of this species.
https://flic.kr/p/Ydgytt
https://flic.kr/p/YaBjB9

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee