Date: 9/5/17 11:04 am
From: Ty Smedes <ty.smedes...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Granger Sandhill Cranes are back
The Sandhill Cranes have returned to their south-of-Granger fall staging area. I didn’t see them, but heard them while nearby at Beaver Bottoms Wetland (just to the north) each of the past 2 days.. Crops are still in the fields, and it sounded like they were on the grassy hillside just north of the Brenton feedlot.

Ty Smedes

Ty Smedes Nature Photography
4732 72nd Street
Urbandale
Iowa 50322-1148

www.smedesphoto.com
phone #515-270-9086

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it" - Thomas Jefferson