Date: 9/5/17 9:01 am
From: Nick Dorian <dorianscale3...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Lost iPhone at Race Point
Hi MassBirders,

I lost my phone at Race Point yesterday :( The last place I remember having it was scoping from the back of Hatches Harbor towards the ocean. I walked a bit in that general area, out to the other side of Hatches Harbor and around to Race Point proper, at which point I realized I had lost it. Thankfully, this means it is not on the 1.5 mile stretch from the parking lot to the point. I spent a considerable amount of time searching for it with no luck. If you happen to come across a black iPhone 6s in a black case that has a white sticky note on the back, please let me know, though I fear it may be gone forever. Alas, Race Point taketh and Race Point giveth (this time, a wonderful early morning shearwater show and some a couple of cooperative Whimbrels!)

Thanks,

Nick Dorian
Medford, MA

Join us on Facebook!