Date: 9/5/17 6:56 am
From: Alyssia Church <alyssia.church...>
Subject: Re: American Golden-Plover - Huntingdon County
I just had them at 9:45 am, but they were flying around a lot, gained a
considerable amount of altitude and disappeared into the clouds.

Alyssia

On Sep 5, 2017 9:03 AM, "DNADEB" <dsg4...> wrote:

Greg and I stopped by this morning. The plovers were still there. We
watched for a few minutes and then they started peeping. All of the sudden
they took off altogether and flew off to the southwest. They did not return
while we were there.
That was at 8:15.
Deb G.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2017, at 8:31 PM, Jon Kauffman <jvk5019...> wrote:

Hello all,

This evening around 6:40pm I was able to watch 24 American Golden-Plovers
with a large group of Killdeer on Pennsylvania Furnace Rd. Hopefully they
will stick around until tomorrow morning as well as encourage other
migrates to stopover.

Be well,
Jon

Pennsylvania Furnace Rd., Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, US
Sep 4, 2017 6:40 PM - 8:00 PM
Protocol: Stationary
11 species

Mallard 8
American Golden-Plover 24 Still in breeding plumage but starting to
transition. See well in flight and foraging on ground. Heard calls as well.
Killdeer 39
Mourning Dove 15
Common Raven 1
Horned Lark 12