Date: 9/4/17 7:34 pm
From: Sarah Winnicki <winnic_s1...>
Subject: Sabine's Gull- Quivira NWR--Little Salt Marsh
Jonathan Lautenbach, Liam Berigan, and I found a Sabine's Gull at Quivira
NWR (Stafford County) in the Little Salt Marsh at approx. 4 pm today
(Monday 4 Sept). The bird flew in from the north of the marsh and settled
in among some American White Pelicans. eBird link (with photos):

We also re-found the Reddish Egret (and a bonus Glossy Ibis) in the Quivira
Big Salt Marsh. eBird link (with photos):

Sarah Winnicki
<winnic_s1...>

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to