Date: 9/4/17 6:47 pm
From: Donna Ellis <donnaellis1014...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Common Nighthawks Hopkinton Lake
We were kayaking this afternoon and around 3:40 we saw a group of 5
nighthawks feeding and heading south. There were a few other small groups
doing the same. Then larger groups started heading north or east around
4:30. We saw over 140. It was hard to keep up at times while in a kayak.

Donna Ellis
Henniker