Date: 9/4/17 5:10 pm
From: Max Thompson <maxt...>
Subject: Kites/roadrunner
This evening I had two kettles of Mississippi Kites over my house. Both had
about 50 each. Really spectacular to watch. The Udall roadrunner that has
been around for 3-4 years has either taken off for greener pastures or met
its maker! It hasn't been seen now for 4 days.

Gene and I have visited the Slate Creek Wetlands a couple of times. There
have been a variety of shorebirds but nothing very exotic.

Max

Max C. Thompson

1729 E. 11th Ave.

Winfield, KS