Date: 9/4/17 4:51 pm
From: Carrier Graphics via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Siskin - plus
A friend in Bristol just had a Pine Siskin at his feeder yesterday. I had a small bird migration movement here in my Harwinton yard today @ 5 ish to 6.  All seen from my back yard while sitting in my chair. No nocks needed. 1 Redstart, 2 Black & White Warbs, 2 BT Green Warbs, 1 Blackburnian Warb, 1 BT Blue Warb, Best warb was an Im Parula. Also 3 fly over Purple Finch, 1 Im Blue headed Vireo, 100 plus Purple Grackles, 2 Raven, 2 Crested Flycatchers, 7 Cedar Waxwings, Plus many yard regulars...
Paul Carrier - Harwinton