Date: 9/4/17 4:51 pm
From: Ed Norton <etnorton...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Carolina wren nest camera
Hey everyone,

A few weeks ago a pair of Carolina Wrens began nesting on our deck. Before she moved in, my wife and I installed a high zoom security camera at a safe distance and aimed it at the nest (it has remote control pan-tilt-zoom to make it easier).

This evening was the first view of the young (only moving shadows really), so I put a live stream up on YouTube. I'll try and keep it up as much as my internet can stand it. YouTube allows you to rewind live streams up to 4 hours like a DVR, so although it's nighttime now you can rewind to earlier when there was more activity (check out around 7pm tonight).

Here is the link:
https://youtu.be/hwYzDFXYDAc

We'll try and post some highlight videos from the stream here and there.

We're so happy for our little friend.

Share and enjoy,
Ed and Angie Norton
Newmarket, NH