Date: 9/4/17 4:44 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] SEOW house up for auction
Fellow birders, the house at 3137 Taft rd. in Bloomfield (right around the corner from Sand rd.) that has been vacant for several years is going up for auction as a foreclosure. This is the house where short-eared owls can often be observed well during the winter. I've often thought about looking into what the status of it was and if it could be purchased at a reasonable price. I've parked in the end of the driveway before just to get off the road and often thought that if I owned it I would let birders park there & use the property for viewing. The house was built in 2004 & has 5 acres. Auction is at the Ontario Co. courthouse 10am, 9/14. Go to Zillow & type in address to view particulars. Just thought I'd put it out there for anyone who may have been thinking along the same lines as I was :-)
I know this listserve isn't meant for real estate but I figured this is a potentially great opportunity for someone who enjoys birds and especially SEOW's.
Kyle Gage
Canandaigua