Date: 9/4/17 4:28 pm
From: Saundra Byrd via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Spectacular ibis show still from chincoteague rd.
All herons, egrets and ibis were feeding in Jenneys Gut yesterday afternoon. This is the very first marsh on the right after the chincoteague causeway begins. I took about 50 photos . They were spread across the entire marsh there. I estimated at least 500 w ibis, 50 w egret and 50 snowy . I can have better estimates after I load pics. There were some little blue herons also but only seen in photos of group in flight.
From yard today were a group of 300 flyover ibis .So exciting to see them still around.

Saundra byrd
Horntown va.