Date: 9/4/17 11:30 am
From: Sylvia Miskoe <sylviasmiskoe...>
Subject: [NHBirds] peaceable pond
There are 5 islands of lily pads on my back yard pond. In about a half
hour I counted 12 painted turtles of varying size and 13 frogs of small to
not so small size. At one point there was a large painted turtle but it
disappeared when I began counting.
4 barn swallows continued hunting insects.
Sylvia Miskoe, Concord