Date: 9/4/17 4:44 am
From: chris gagnon <cgagnon...>
Subject: [NHBirds] American Pipit w/pic
I spent the weekend in a town up by Errol this weekend situated on a relatively high mountain pond. The pond offered up loons, mergansers, kingfishers, cedar waxwings, a lone gull, and I was surprised when 4 birds, which I think were American Pipits, showed up on the beach.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138601499@N02/36878329341/in/dateposted-public/

-chris gagnon
Hooksett, NH

The information transmitted is the property of SAU #53 and is intended only for the person, persons, or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.