Date: 9/3/17 5:02 pm
From: <enhunn323...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Re: [CALBIRDS] Seabird activity, warm water - and new pelagic date
Also,

Please note that the Redwood Region Ornithological Society has a trip out of Bodega Bay to Bodega Canyon and Cordell Banks next Sunday September 10. Space still available. $150 for members, $160 for non-members. For details check the RROS web site.

Gene Hunn, for RROS Pelagics
Petaluma, CA
<enhunn323...>