Date: 9/3/17 3:16 pm
From: John Puschock <g_g_allin...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Re: minimizing harassment of Swallow-tail Gull, while possibly taking a boat to see it
"As for the No Tresspassing signs for the railroad tracks.....that is to cover the railroads liability in case you get hit."

After talking to the local, it does sound like BNSF takes a lax approach to enforcement here, but I know elsewhere in the US, railroad police have been much more aggressive about keeping people off tracks in the past decade or so than they did when I was a kid. Also keep in mind that there are passenger trains regularly coming through here that are often much faster and quieter than the freight trains.....Just be careful out there.

John Puschock

Matthews Beach, Seattle