Date: 9/3/17 10:28 am
From: Deborah Grove <dsg4...>
Subject: Re: Birds of the Lehigh Valley book
Since you asked, Nick Bolgiano and my husband Greg Grove published Birds of Central PA. This covers Clinton, Centre, Huntingdon, Mifflin, Blair, and Juniata counties. It is not just a book describing places to bird but discusses historical bird sightings and the natural history of the areas.
I can't attach jpgs of the book but I can send them personally. The book also contains species accounts for every bird recorded in the counties as well as a seasonal bar graph.

Contact me if you are interested in a copy. Prices have been greatly reduced. Also a good Christmas gift.
Deb Grove

Sent from my iPhone

--
Deborah S. Grove