Date: 9/3/17 10:03 am
From: William Legge <WGDLegge...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Chestnut-sided Warbler - Rodeo Lagoon (Marin Headlands)
The Lagoon continues it's good run of migrants with a 1st winter Chestnut-sided Warbler present this morning, working the willows adjoining the south side of the inner lagoon. Best looked for in the willows between the generator building and the portable generator, (adjoining Bunker Road) including the two small footpaths that go into the willows for about 50 feet. (That's where I saw it).

No sign of yesterday's American Redstart. A handful of other migrants today, but I had to work hard for them. Best of the rest:

3 Black-crowned Night Heron - all juveniles and new in.
1 Western Sandpiper (Spotted Sandpiper continues)
1 Willow Flycatcher
1 Warbling Vireo
2 Cedar Waxwings
2 Pygmy Nuthatch
1 Yellow Warbler
3 Wilson's Warbler
1 Western Tanager

Good birding!

William Legge
Mill Valley, CA

Sent from my iPhone

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)