Date: 9/3/17 8:25 am
From: Mark McShane <mcshanebirder...>
Subject: [GABO-L] White-winged Dove - Upper River Road/Magnolia Road, Bleckley County - 9/2/2017
Hi All,

Jim Hanna and I had a WHITE-WINGED DOVE in Bleckley County yesterday. We were parked at the entrance to the Ocmulgee PFA scanning around when we noticed the bird on a wire just north. Seen well in binoculars and scope. The bird dove well into the private property east of the road just as I was bringing the handheld phonescope camera to bear for some footage. We moved down the road to the spot but were unable to relocate it or any similar species there. We did have a shrike and a ground-dove right there though, nice!

The eBird checklist showing the exact location:

Good Birding All!

Mark

Mark McShane
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County, Georgia