Date: 9/3/17 7:22 am
From: Carol Lambert or Jeff Sewell <lambertsewell...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Limpkins @ Lake Blalock, CCWA,, Henry County, 9/2/17
Turns out that the 3 LIMP returned to their usual spot at Blalock just as we left the parking lot yesterday, of course. The Bowmans saw them about 1:45.
Also, the $5 parking fee for Blalock/Shamrock is for Clayton Co. residents. For others, it’s $10. However, birders and photographers are welcome to be there for up to an hour without charge.
-Carol Lambert

<lambertsewell...>

Sent from Mail for Windows 10