Date: 9/3/17 5:21 am
From: Kathy Van Der Aue via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Banded this past week at Birdcraft
I apologize for the delayed report but I know our new Executive Director
Patrick Comins got the word out immediately on the "treasures." We banded
70 birds:

Warblers: American Redstart, Chestnut-sided, Blue-winged, Magnolia, Common
Yellowthroat, Black and White, Mourning, Yellow and Ovenbird.

Flycatchers: Yellow-bellied and Willow

Others: Carolin Wren, Veery, Gray Catbird, Northern Cardinal, Hairy
Woodpecker, American Robin, and Yellow-shafted Flicker.

Several RT Hummers were also released from the nets and sent on their way.

Birdcraft is at 314 Unquowa Road, Fairfield. Due to persistent vandalism
we have been forced to put a combination lock on the gate. If you want to
get in before the office opens call Patrick ahead of time for the
combination at (203) 259-0416 x 107. Bird Banders are there early
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (fair weather only) and will open the
gate.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut