Date: 9/3/17 4:55 am
From: Scott Weidensaul <scottweidensaul...>
Subject: Last-minute deal: Hog Island Audubon Camp, Maine
Folks,

Because of several last-minute cancellations, there are a few openings -- available for half-price -- for this week and next week's Migration and Monhegan sessions that I'm running at Audubon's Hog Island camp on the Maine coast. Both weeks we'll be chasing fall migration across the midcoast region, including two days and a night on Monhegan Island, the famed migrant trap. For information email <hogisland...> immediately. Plenty of Pennsylvanians know what a gorgeous (and birdy) place Hog Island is, so if you have some travel flexibility come join us.

Scott Weidensaul
Schuylkill Haven, PA

Join us on Facebook!