Date: 9/2/17 9:12 pm
From: Alan Buriak <a_buriak...>
Subject: Semipalmated Plover - Allegheny County
The small mudflats at Marshall Lake in North Park, Allegheny County, finally produced a couple more species today. This evening right before dusk, a Semipalmated Plover was there, along with a Killdeer, two Solitary Sandpipers, a Least Sandpiper, and a Spotted Sandpiper. Earlier in the day Richard Nugent reported a Pectoral Sandpiper there as well, although it was not there for me later. A hen Green-winged Teal has also been hanging around for several days now.

Good birding,
Alan Buriak
Gibsonia, Allegheny County