Date: 9/2/17 6:29 pm
From: 'Lillian Stokes' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] 740 Common Nighthawks Powder Mill Pond
Just when we thought nighthawk numbers
were winding down, we had another big night and had 740 nighthawks over Powder Mill Pond viewed from our deck. One big group of 380 came in a long line at 6:00 from the northeast and headed southwest passing in front of our view of North Pack Monadnock.
Lillian and Don Stokes
Hancock
Sent from my iPhone