Date: 9/2/17 4:55 pm
From: Carol Lambert and/or Jeff Sewell <lambertsewell...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Limpkins, Lake Blalock, Clayton County Water Authority, Henry County, 9/2/17
The three are still there on the island in the fishing area. Richard and Rachel Bowman saw them this morning about 10am. They were not seen later, after noon, as far as I know. Lake Blalock is open tomorrow and, I think, Monday. There is a $5 parking fee if you intend to stay longer than 30 minutes.  Jeff Jeff Sewell & Carol LambertTucker, GA / DeKalb <Countylambertsewell...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>