Date: 9/2/17 4:59 pm
From: DAVID KOCH <davilene...>
Subject: A few comments, Koch property, Northampton County
 Hummingbird activity remains steady with 5-10 chasing each other around daily. I'm still seeing adult males but I expect that will end soon, and I also expect the numbers to consistently lessen as September moves on. Rose-breasted grosbeaks are still moving through and  indigo buntings are pretty visible right now. 7 lifted to the top of field corn when I drove by today and young have been in the yard the last several mornings. A field sparrow was on the millet-strewn rock in the back yard two nights ago, which is no big thing. However, that tells me that field birds are now moving around to places they've not previously been.
. Arlene Koch Easton, PA Northampton County <davilene...>

Join us on Facebook!