Date: 9/2/17 4:00 pm
From: Tyler Grant <tgrant77...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Black-throated Blue Warbler
Hey Birders,

I saw a Black-throated Blue Warbler today at Ledges State Park, Boone Co.
Completely unexpected lifer! It was in a small flock of 4 warblers and
they were on the move, so I didn't see it for long.

Other than that, didn't see too many warblers. A few Magnolia Warblers and
Chestnut-sided Warblers.

Tyler Grant
Ames