Date: 9/2/17 3:42 pm
From: Susan Yost <sdyost...>
Subject: [texbirds] New season of bird walks LLELA
The first of the season monthly bird walk will be Saturday, September 9. $5 per car. Checklist and trail maps are available at the gatehouse. Just ask when you pay. Meet at the pavilion at 7:30AM. Bring optics, field guide, water AND mosquito repellant. Early birds may just get a glimpse of our Bald Eagles. [the 1st record of successful breeding of Bald Eagles at LLELA.] Warblers are slowly making it in, Orioles are around, Scissortails, both kingbirds and lots of egrets and herons. Come see what we can find!

Sue YOST ~^/^~
LLELA
Denton Co.Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!