Date: 9/2/17 2:31 pm
From: Tony Vazzano <tvazzano...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Columbia Great Egret, etc.
Yesterday morning there was a Great Egret in a pond and wetland area on the
west side of Route 3, about a mile south of Columbia village.

In Pittsburg on Wednesday and Thursday I encountered a couple of large mixed
warbler and vireo flocks (maybe 75 birds in each flock). One of them had at
least 12 Tennessee Warblers and the other about 8.

At home in Sandwich this morning there was a group of about 25 birds with 11
species of warblers in the trees around our pond. Only 2 were Tennessee.

Tony Vazzano
Sandwich