Date: 9/2/17 2:29 pm
From: Philip Kline <pgeorgekline...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Local RBA Sabine's Gull
Most of the sand banks with gulls and shorebirds were much closer to the
eastern shore south of the Wash. Viewing conditions were perfect in the
morning. Afternoon viewing will likely be better from the western shore
from the narrows area where Bob was this morning, although the birds will
likely be farther away.

Ebird checklist with photos for those in digest only mode:

On Sep 2, 2017 2:01 PM, "Bob Archer" <rabican1...> wrote:

At 10:30 I scanned (looking into bright sun) the mud flats and saw two
small gulls, both same size, both flew, they were Sabine's. A smaller gull
could have been up there on other side and I simply missed it. Certainly
best to view the area as the Nick, Phil and Sarah gang did.

Bob