Date: 9/2/17 1:28 pm
From: Stephen Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Common Shelduck - NO
I forgot to mention.  We stopped by the pools and searched all of the
pools south of Odiorne, but DID NOT SEE THE SHELDUCK. Apparently it has
been hit or miss lately, but was definitely seen yesterday.

We saw two birders there this morning searching for it with no luck.
One from Pennsylvania and one from Michigan!

Again, the provenance of this bird is in question.  Not sure how the RBC
will handle it.  But best to check it off to be sure!

Steve Mirick
Bradford, MA