Date: 9/2/17 1:11 pm
From: Timothy Shelmerdine <tim.oregonpelagictours...>
Subject: [obol] OPT Shorebird Festival Pelagic
We started the day with a bit of a bumpy ocean, but conditions were overall good for the Oregon Pelagic Tours five hour Shorebird Festival pelagic. We had four species of shearwaters, including excellent numbers of Buller's and two FLESH-FOOTED. We had no Arctic Terns, but did have two COMMON TERNS. Interestingly, we did not have Sabine's Gull. Lastly, we again had good numbers of CASSIN'S AUKLETS. Our next pelagic trip
is an 8 hour trip out of Newport, on Sunday, September 17.
Cheers,
Tim

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!