Date: 9/2/17 11:05 am
From: Brad Waggoner <wagtail24...>
Subject: [Tweeters] No luck on Swallow-tailed Gull on Kitsap side
Hi all,

I tried accessible gull roost spots on the Kitsap side of the water from
Point no Point back to Bainbridge Island. Kingston Bay held the largest
concentration of California Gulls, but I could not pick out a dark
headed rarity among them. There are likely a few spots south of Eglon
and again south of Kingston that are essentially not accessible by land
and could only be reasonably checked by boat. So unless our wonderful,
exceptionally rare gull friend establishes some sort of habitual return
roosting spot, moving around to various gull roost spots and looking for
birder updates here will perhaps be the best strategy.

Good luck!

Brad Waggoner

Bainbridge Island, Washington