Date: 9/2/17 10:43 am
From: Nicholas Mrvelj <nickmrvelj...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Local RBA Sabine's Gull
Hello Bob and everyone - a few of us spent the morning at the Wash today.
As Bob mentioned, there were SABINES GULLS present. We saw 2 adults and 2
juveniles while looking back over toward the Narrows. Other birds of note
include one SNOWY EGRET mixed in with a group of egrets and herons near the
entrance to the Wash. Finally, we saw 3 SANDERLINGS mixed in with a large
flock of peeps.

Good birding,
-Nick Mrvelj