Date: 9/2/17 8:42 am
From: <eileenworman...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Mystery Call from Cattails/Creek Richfield, Washington County
Well, seems like I was stumped by the Virginia Rail once again! Why
can't this bird make the sound that I am familiar with? And it
certainly sounded different this time than the last time I asked for
ID help.
Thanks to Steve Betchkal and Aaron Holschbach for quick responses as
to its ID.
Guess I should just be happy that I have a Virginia Rail in my
backyard once in a while.
BTW we are up to 88 species in the yard as of this week with a
visiting Palm Warbler.
Eileen Worman
Richfield, Washington County
<eileenworman...>