Date: 9/2/17 8:38 am
Subject: Outdoors writers wanted
Community Sports News (CSN) Looks For Outdoor Writers

I have been the Outdoors Writer for this small Chapel Hill-based newspaper for the past ~5 years. I have had a blast doing this, but we now need additional outdoors writers.

CSN is looking for outdoor writers to help expand the paper’s coverage of Jordan Lake, active outdoor activities, competitive and recreational, and area park projects/improvements. Assignments would involve writing and taking your own pictures. Personal transportation and reliability are a must. It’s a volunteer experience.

If you’re interested, contact CSN at <joelcsn1...>

Thanks for your consideration.

Caroline Gilmore
Durham, NC

Join us on Facebook!