Date: 9/2/17 6:30 am
From: mike rader <mike_rader...>
Subject: More spoonbills?
All,

Rob Penner and I had a conversation with Kelli Egbert at Cheyenne Bottoms yesterday (9/1/17) and she mentioned that she had seen on a photographer's Facebook page that someone had observed 2 Roseate Spoonbills at McPherson State Lake. She thought she had seen the post last Monday and has no other details, but I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone was headed out there and could keep an eye out for them if there are some.

Mike Rader
Wilson and/or Pratt,??KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to