Date: 9/2/17 1:15 am
From: Kathi Johnson Rock <kathijr777...>
Subject: [wisb] Upcoming Hummingbird Garden Tours in Madison---Please Come!!
Please join us for our upcoming 2017 Hummingbird Garden Tours at our home
on *SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 *from 1-5:30 p.m. (door prize drawing at 3 p.m.)
and/or *WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 *from 3-7 p.m. (door prize drawing at 5
p.m.) in Madison.

We hang 20 hummingbird feeders and grow over 100 varieties of plants
(mostly for hummingbirds and many native plants!) and have been involved in
attracting hummingbirds for 19 years.

*Mickey O'Connor *will be banding hummingbirds on both days and *Larry and
Emily Scheunemann *will present a class about a year in the life of a
hummingbird at 2 p.m. at the Sunday Tour and 4 p.m. at the Wednesday tour.

Both tours are free and open to the public.

Please contact me for our address if you plan to attend. We hope to see a
few of you there!

Kathi and Michael Rock

--
Kathi and Michael Rock
Madison, Wisconsin, Dane County

"Hummingbirds.....where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this
glittering
fragment of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..."; (J. J. Audubon)