Date: 9/1/17 8:04 pm
From: Susan Yost <sdyost...>
Subject: [texbirds] helping TX Hummingbirds
ng to know what one can do to help the birds and habitat. Sue YOST ~^/^~ Denton County
FROM FACEBOOK ; Paul Fagala<https://www.facebook.com/paul.fagala?hc_ref=ARQAXZpYt85aGgrRguvKId6GMV28vn6oomN-SuY6_TspwBJCHAugQxCLAD_fAgv41Xk>
Rockport hosts a hummingbird festival every year in September. Not surprisingly, it has been cancelled this year. Millions of hummingbirds will migrate through Rockport over the next month, and a lot of their habitat has been destroyed. My friends, Kevin and Linda Pillow who own the Wild Birds Unlimited in Kerrville, have begun collecting donations to rebuild hummingbird habitat and provide sugar, feeders and ways to mount them to the residents there. I know there is a lot of need to help people, but wildlife can suffer just as much. Here is their Facebook page if you'd like to contact them about donating: https://www.facebook.com/wbukerrvilletx/
Wild Birds Unlimited (WBU,Kerrville)<https://www.facebook.com/wbukerrvilletx/>
Shopping & Retail
[Wild Birds Unlimited (WBU,Kerrville)'s photo.]
<https://www.facebook.com/wbukerrvilletx/><https://www.facebook.com/wbukerrvilletx/>
<https://www.facebook.com/wbukerrvilletx/>
Like Page
442 Likes